In a new branch of medicine allow women is correct defects of their into male body parts . These procedures are usually done due to damage resulting from veginal child birth
The procedures done under the aesthetic gynecology :
- a)Clitoral hood reduction,include procedures where that target loose skin around the clitoris durong labioplasty.
- b)Clitoroplasty refers to surgical alterations to clitoris that address conditions associated with increased or decreased tissue volume.
- C) hymenoplasty describe proceeding that creates a pounds hymend membranous from either existing hymnal time or no hymenal soft tissue typically with an intent to cause blooding when membrane is torn during see.
- D) labiaplasty: refers to a procedure which alters the size of labio majora or minora, which may involve reduction or argumentation more after women repair reduction of labio minora.
- E) vaginoplasty refers to procedure targeted or reducing the width of the vafine this procedure include tightness of perineal muscles.
- F) neo vaginoplasty refers to the creation of a new vagina in women where the vagina is absent since birth.