It is a subspecialty of gynaecology which is associated with pelvic floor disorders & urological problems in women. this sub-speciality lab with overactive bladder, calling imbalance, prolapse of pelvic organs.
- Pelvic floor disorders are common in 25 to 50% of women
- These causes are more common in older age
- More commonly seen in women after multiple childbirths and also seen more commonly in women with diabetes and obesity
- Prolapse is defined as herniation of the pelvic organs into or outside the vaginal canal.
- When the bladder reemate it called reetocoole when it utoeusheencelts it is called uterine prolapse.
- Feeling of something coming out of vagina.
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Increased frequency of micturition.
- Painful orange of urine.
- Difficulty in panage of stools
- EXPECTARS TREATMENT IN FIRST OF KEGELS EXERURES
- NON-SURGICAL TREATMENT ON FORM OF PRENARIES
- SURGICAL TREATMENT IS POSSIBLE FOR PROLAPSE LAPROSUPRALLY IN VIA OPEN SURGERY Urinary incontinence is defined as spontaneous leakage of urine in women.
- It can be stress urinary incontinence, urge urinary incontinence, mixed incontinence.
Treatment of this mankindly linbarussry condition included
- Medical treatment ie treatment with medicines. Which aim of increase the tone of sphincter.
- Surgical treatment includes barch retropubic colpo suspension ie suspension of bladder neck to goofier ligament & has a success rate of over 80% about 5 years.
They are rainless day care procedure whereby the sling is placed suburethral at the level of the bladder neck.two type slings are available in the market
- Tension-free vaginal tape (TVT)
- Tension-free trans-obturator tape (TOT)
- The procedure are highly successful in giving relief to patient of urinary incontinence.
- Urethral bulky agents injection is also available but with a lower success rate as compare to slings also Burch procedure.